Wednesday 11 April 2012

Selena Gomez Quits Singing


Selena Gomez wants to quit singing. Yes, you read that right. She is hating her singing career. After the movie "Spring Breaker" she's gonna continue her acting career now! Yes, she wants to start acting and she wants to make a great hit.

She said : I love acting more now, I Know some people will hate me and some will still support me. But, I want to accept new challenges. I wanna do something in my life. yes, I have achieved a'lot. but, a'lot more is waiting for me. I'am excited to start this new journey. Comment, will you still support Selena Gomez?

9 comments:

  1. I love her ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not knew that she smokes,But as she wants to quit smoking then thats great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will support her no matter what she does, she's my role model always is and always will.
    The true selentors would support Selena through her changes but the ones who just supported her for her singing would not support her but selena wouldn't let that get in her way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. will b missing her voice... SELENA! DON"T QUIT SINGING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont think she will quit singing , she will prob sing for the movies and stuff
    but shes A AMAZING ACTRESS !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous27 June, 2012

    I really don't know I've always looked up to Selena and lover her songs I probably would still support her but I would be really disappointed in her shes one of my main role models

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous16 July, 2012

    GOOD SHES QUITTING SINGING. she really sux at it. but i doubt shes staying in the talemt business ifbshe even hates the fame so much. listen to she dont like the lights. she doesnt wanna be famous anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Do mention your name while leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...