Tuesday 18 September 2012

Boy Belieber asking for help from his family ?


I get really sad when I feel that I'am trying to get noticed by Justin since 2010. I made so many twitter accounts just to get a follow back from him. Sometimes, I feel like killing myself..but,justin taught me to Never Say Never..but, I can't do this alone..and even Justin got the support from his family..now,I need my family support..yes, Belieber family support me to get noticed by him.I would be so thankful to you if you will just click on that button below and tweet for me..that will change my life..I will never forget the love of you guys . I'am a boy belieber and really wants to get noticed by Justin..people hate on me..they bullies me for being a guy belieber..they call me gay? but, I'am like you are hating on me coz I support someone..
Please prove them wrong Beliebers and help me to get noticed by him. Do not forget to spread the word for me ..It's my birthday on 19th of September..that is tomorrow according to my country. Please help me. Thanks .Love you xOxO




1 comment:

Do mention your name while leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...